|Saturday Farmers' Market (via)|
- Vintage Flea & Finds Pop-Up Market: 40 vendors will be selling rad antiques and "upcycled" arts & crafts. There will also be booze and snacks, if vintage goods aren't enough of a selling point. East Side Club, 3735 Monona Drive, 10am-4pm.
- Asparagus Tasting: the co-op always has great programming for its owners, and this tasting is no exception. Willy Street Co-Op, 1221 Williamson Street, 11am-2pm.
- Saturday Farmers' Market: while the farmers' market goes on year-round, this weekend marks the beginning of the summer market. Oh yeah. Capitol Square, 6am-2pm.
- Record Store Day: support your local record stores and buy some vinyl. There's a ton going on but I don't want to be redundant, so check out the A.V. Club's guide to all of the Record Store Day events in town.
- Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Championship: yeah, this is a thing. It's a little far for biking, but if you're looking to get off the isthmus for a day trip and love grilled cheese, you should check this out. Iowa County Fairgrounds, Mineral Point, WI, 10am-2pm.