|Jeff Goldblum, hunk, from Jurassic Park|
- I was at my parents' house, it was a Saturday night, and it was on TV.
- I had a strange one-night-stand in which we started to watch Jurassic Park but midway through I fell asleep (I hadn't made a move by that point if you were curious). I wake up two-plus hours later and see Laura Dern and Sam Neill excavating bones in Wyoming again. I look over and she's asleep. We wake up in the morning and watch it again, nothing comes of it.
- I made the picture of Jeff Goldbum (above) my computer background. One of my students asked if he was my boyfriend.
- Whenever I watch Seinfeld, Newman, is always Dennis Nedry, the creepy IT guy in Jurassic Park. There are nerds, on the internet, who have theories involving a sort of "Wayne Knight" continuity in which all of his characters are the same person, with of course Jurassic Park at the end.
- Saw it again last month, still afraid of the velociraptors.
- Lost my keys yesterday inside a copy of the Jurassic Park: The Board Game at St. Vinnys. The game was nothing like the movie.